- Power down and up the ObserverIP Module and wait a few minutes. If the problem persists:
- Reference the Weather Network panel on the ObserverIP module:
- Make sure that you did not enter a space on the end of your station ID or station key. It is easy to do, especially if you Copy and Paste from the Wunderground.com website.
- Make certain you entered the correct MAC on AmbientWeather.net and the correct Station ID and Station Key from Wunderground.com (no typos).
- If your console is plugged into a switch, plug it directly into your router, and then power down and up the IP Module.
- If the problem persists, upgrade your IP Module to the latest firmware:
How do I update the Firmware for the ObserverIP Module?
Return to Help Center >>