Humidity reads 99% all of the time, Osprey Series.
If the hygrometer or humidity sensor reads 99% all of the time, it is possible the sensor array requires fresh batteries or needs resetting.
- Cover the solar collector to shut of the solar energy source.
- Cover remove the batteries.
- Press the reset button for a full minute. There should be no LED flashing
- Reinsert fresh batteries
- Uncover the solar collector.
- LED should flash once per 14 seconds. If it is not flashing, the sensor array must be replaced.
- Power down and up the console to resync
- If the outdoor humidity is still showing 99% after several minutes, the sensor array must be replaced.
- We have a one year warranty. To replace the sensor array, please visit: www.AmbientWeather.com/rma.html
- For out of warranty replacement, please visit: https://www.ambientweather.com/amws2902array.html