Outdoor Temperature or Humidity showing different value on console. Sensor is accurate.
The calibration values may be corrupted or the sensor was calibrated out of range. A factory reset is recommended.
To perform a factory reset:
- Remove one battery from the battery compartment. Wait 10 seconds for the console to go completely blank.
- Press and hold the [SET] and [MIN/MAX] buttons at the same time and reinsert the battery. Continue to hold. The backlight will flash 12 times.
- When the flashing is complete, let go of the buttons. The console has now been restored to factory default.
- Wait several minutes before pressing any buttons for the remote sensor to sync to the console.
- With the remote and console 10 feet away from each other, remove the batteries from the display console and wait 10 seconds. Put the batteries back in.
- Do not touch any buttons for several minutes.
- The remote sensor search icon will appear near where the outdoor temperature and humidity would normally be. Wait several minutes for this icon to turn off.