The Rainfall is not reporting Or Updates But Returns To Zero Unexpectedly
- If you own a display console, if the display is on rain rate, and it has not updated in the last 10 minutes, the rain will read 0.00 in. Change the display to read daily, weekly, monthly or yearly rain by pressing the rain key. Does the rain stay at 0.00?
- Check the funnel for any debris. Clean the funnel.
- Remove the funnel and check for any debris that may be affecting the tipping mechanism. Tip the mechanism back and forth. Does the rain update on the console? Check for any bugs or dirt. Clean with a damp, soft cloth.
- If the problem persists, we have a one year warranty. Please visit www.AmbientWeather.com/rma.html
- If out of warranty, the sensor array can be replaced here: https://www.ambientweather.com/amws5300array.html