Any passwords used for the Service are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password.
You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with the Service to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, the Company reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at other web sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents.
The Company reserves the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities with respect to any investigations involving any attempt to compromise security or tamper with system resources or with court orders requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any messages, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials that are believed to violate these Terms and Conditions. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
1. Protection of Personal Data According to Law
2. Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Site, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
· Personal Data that you provide through registration to or usage of Ambient Web Services’ Services: We collect Personal Data when you register through the Site or the Mobile Software and create an account. This Personal Data includes email and Ambient Web Services account password. We also collect information when you set up Ambient Web Services’ Product such as the set up location. We collect Personal Data and Measurements when you use Ambient Web Services’ Products and Services. We may also collect Personal Data or Measurement through automated means we use to monitor or work the Services, such as but not limited to information about your Product, its capabilities and applications, the way you use it, your activities on/with the Services, your IP address, your browser, etc.
· Personal Data That You Provide through other use of the Services: We also collect Personal Data when you access the Ambient Web Services Services and/or other parts of the Site and elect to provide Personal Data through the Site. For example, we collect Personal Data when you complete a survey, register for a promotion or special offer, send us an e-mail message, participate to an online forum or community or customize the Services.
3. Other Information, Cookies
When you visit this Site, Ambient Web Services may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and can help us maintain and improve this Site in many ways. A “cookie” is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card, recording such things as Internet addresses, passwords, and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. With most Internet browsers, you can erase “cookies” from your computer hard drive, block all “cookies,” or receive a warning before a “cookie” is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions.
4. Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information.
We use your Personal Data and Measurements for the purpose for which it was provided, including without limitation for the purposes described further below:
· Provision and Monitoring of the Services: We will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to and support your use of the Services and to monitor your use of the Services. As part of the Services, we may use your Personal Data to provide you with personalized analysis and advices. We will also give you the opportunity to store, review and edit Personal Data and other information on the Site.
· Surveys, Contests and Other Special Offers: From time to time, we may offer our users the opportunity to participate in surveys, contest and other special offers. If you provide us with Personal Data in this respect, we will only use that Personal Data for that particular purpose.
· Questions and Requests: If you contact us by e-mail or otherwise, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem.
· Contacting You About Products, Services and Events: With registration to the Ambient Web Services Services you agree that from time-to-time Ambient Web Services may use your Personal Data to contact you in the future to tell you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you. Those communications will be provided with the possibility to Opt-out anytime on simple request.
· Research and Data Analysis: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Sites and Services, Ambient Web Services often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior, as well as research on measurements performed by the Product. Those researches are based on de-identified data, Measurements and other information. This research may be compiled and analyzed on raw data or an aggregate basis, and Ambient Web Services may share this de-identified data with advertisers, researchers, business partners, publications, and other third parties. This data will not identify you personally, therefore shall not constitute Personal Data.
· Service Improvement: We may use your Personal Data, aggregated Personal Data and other personally non-identifiable data collected through the Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our users and to improve the Services.
· Order Fulfilment: We may use your Personal Data collected through the Site to fulfill any orders you may place for products offered by Ambient Web Services. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we will only use your credit card or other financial account information for order processing and fulfillment.
5. Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
We consider your Personal Data and privacy to be a vital part of our relationship with you.
There are, however, certain circumstances in which your Personal Data and Measurements may be shared with and use by certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
· Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
· Ambient Web Services Internal Operating Functions: Ambient Web Services, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain internal operating functions, such as mailing information, maintaining databases, auditing the Services, etc. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function and such information is solely use for Ambient Web Services own internal purpose.
· Legal Requirements: Ambient Web Services may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Ambient Web Services, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
· Third Parties Upon User Action or Authorization: If you choose to share your Personal Data or Measurements on other platforms than the Site such as, but not limited to, social networking websites, or to make publicly available on the Site your Personal Data or Measurements to other users and third parties, you must be aware that those Personal Data and Measurements you have chosen to share will be available for use to to any third party.
· Third Party Partner, Distributor/Reseller And Associated Features: In some cases, you may have acquired a Ambient Web Services product through a third party partner, distributor or reseller of Ambient Web Services products, who may have bundle those products with its own features, such as applications. Such associated features may require all or part of your Personal Data or Measurement to provide you with all or part of its functionalities. With registration to the Ambient Web Services Services for such products, you automatically Opt-in and allow us to share your Personal Data or Measurement with such third parties. This sharing of Personal Data or Measurement will be provided with the possibility to Opt-out anytime on simple request. In case of Opt-out, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree to waive any claim against Ambient Web Services with respect to the disrupted operation of the third party’s associated features or of Ambient Web Services product due to the Opt-out. In addition, you must be aware than once the sharing of information took place, the third party will be solely liable towards you for its own use of your Personal Data or Measurement, either before or after you Opt-out.
· De-identified Personal Data: As described above, we may share information based on your Personal Data but not in the form of Personal Data. For example, we may share aggregated, in raw form or de-identified data with advertisers, researchers, business partners, publications, and other third parties.
6. Your Choices
You can use the Site without providing any Personal Data. However, if you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain areas of the Site and/or certain Ambient Web Services Services and Products. You will have the choice as to whether or not you wish to be contacted by us and/or by any third parties with offers for products, services and/or events that may be of interest to you. You can control these choices at the My Account section of the Site.
8. Links to Other Websites
Ambient Web Services takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail and/or Internet transmission. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data through the Site.
10. Other Terms and Conditions
12. Access to Information; Contacting Ambient Web Services