WeatherUnderground.com: My station is updating on Weather Underground but it is not visible from the app, or on the map yet.
- First, check Wunderground.com to make sure the station is really reporting:
If the status indicator is green , your station is reporting.
- If it is reporting, there are several reasons why it is not updating in the app or the map:
- If you went offline or new to Wunderground.com, it takes a day or two to get added to the map.
- If Wunderground.com detects a Quality Control issue in your data (weather station went offline for a period of time, or temperature is out of range when compared to other weather stations in your area). Sorry, we have no insight to what the error actually is and how the algorithm works.
- It can be an issue with the Wunderground.com website. Be patient – they usually fix it. You can report the issue here: