WeatherUnderground.com not reporting. AmbientWeather.net works fine.
If AmbientWeather.net is working fine, but Wunderground.com is not updating, this is usually a typo.
Make sure that you did not enter a space on the end of your station ID or station key. It is easy to do, especially if you Copy and Paste from the Wunderground.com website.
It is easy to confuse the lower case letter l, upper case I and the number 1, as well as the number 0 and the letter O.
- Launch the AmbientTool on your mobile device, select your device from the list, and select Next to view your Wunderground.com settings.
- Make sure your station ID and password match exactly.
- If you continue to have issues, email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your Wunderground sign in email address.
2. Your Wunderground sign is password.
3. Your Wunderground Station ID.
4. Your Wunderground Station Key.
5. The type of weather station.and will check for any typos.
- It is possible Wunderground.com is temporarily down.
In June 2018, Wunderground.com relaunched the back end of their website (the previous version was old and not maintained), and many of the stations went offline. They are less forgiving now with the Station ID and Station Key. Check again for any typos or spaces at the end. You can contact Wunderground.com here:https://help.ambientweather.net/help/i-am-having-an-issue-with-weather-underground-how-do-i-contact-customer-support
- We will keep this help article updated if we learn more. Support from Wunderground.com has been limited.